2019 Junior Max National Championship
*The SARMC series points are calculated by adding your Regional points to your National points with the following formula.
- A driver must nominate the region in which he/she wishes to score points regionally – normally the region in which he/she lives. Nomination must be made after the first event.
- Points can be scored at the four SARMC regional races in the designated region with the two final heats per event counting.
- Drivers score points from 6 out of the possible 8 regional finals
- The sum of points obtained in the best 6 (six) regional finals will be divided by 6 (six).
- Drivers who take part in Regional events will receive 1 (one) bonus point for each heat started (crossing the start line).
- The first three National rounds each have time trials and 3 (three) point scoring heats.
- The fourth and final National event has time trials and 4 (four) point scoring heats.
- The best 10 finals out of a possible 13 finals at National events count.
- Exclusions must be counted as a best score (DQ/EXCL = 0)